An aim to enlighten all on the various aspects of my life.

April 11, 2011

My Intent

After a month's hiatus, I have decided to resume blogging.
And also decide what the blog will be about.

Up to this point I have just been "dabbling" in different areas, from movies to tea, testing the water of blogging and getting my feet wet.

After a small amount of consideration, the essence of the blog will be as follows:
 Unique. Tea. Movies. Daily Life. Books. 
and anything that I find interesting, unique, or special.

And perhaps that is the real idea of this blog:
The thought that one person's ideas, likes and experiences have the ability to touch other peoples lives and enrich them.

That is my intent.
To inform, express, and (if nothing else) have a creative outlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment