An aim to enlighten all on the various aspects of my life.

June 16, 2011

Thus Far

Goodness! It has been ages since last I wrote!

Lets see, what has happened since then...
I finished school for the year...
I am enrolled in the local community college for the fall...
My dance performance came and went...
We spent several days picking strawberries for jam....

I am currently taking a summer intensive for ballet and jazz dance, three times a week from 9 to 12:45.

My Mother, little Brother and I will take a vacation up to Colorado later on in the month, which is exciting.

I have a job interview in the near future...


I am going on a picnic with my best friend Saturday. :)

 The garden is doing splendidly, I have already put up a batch or so of herbs for the winter.


My little brother and I have been watching quite a bit of Winnie the Pooh and Jakers... two favourites!


... Well, that is all the random events making up my summer holiday thus far. Hopefully from now on I can be more diligent in posting. :)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment